LION ERS Extended Response Suit for CBRN
The ERS Extended Response Suit is designed with maximum comfort and protection in mind. The one-piece, front-entry suit is easily stowed in a vehicle to facilitate the most immediate deployment possible and can be worn for an extended period of time. The ERS is made with lightweight GORE CHEMPAK Selectively Permeable Fabric and is certified for “warm zone” operations where hazardous chemical and biological agents are anticipated or identified. The ERS protects against lower levels of vapour and liquid concentrations that may be encountered in the warm zone when deployed with the proper ensemble elements.
- Value-added features deliver maximum dexterity and highest protection factor for Class 3 ensembles.
- One-piece, lightweight design easily compacts for storage.
- Certified to NFPA 1994, Class 3 for warm zone operations.
- GORE G9492 inner glove with grey knit/neoprene over glove for maximum
- Air-tight zipper provides premium vapour and liquid protection
- Durable GORE CHEMPAK Selectively Permeable Fabric provides protection below IDLH (Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health) concentration levels against Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TICs) and Chemical Warfare Agents (CWAs) while performing tactical operations
- Sleek, one-piece, lightweight design
- Front-entry design for ease of donning
- Fully-sealed seams eliminate need for taping
- 8-hour wear life if not damaged, exposed or contaminated
- Perimeter security and crowd control
- Extended decontamination
- Patient processing