MT94 Multi-Threat CBRN Garment
The LION MT94 Multi-Threat CBRN Garment provides vapour, liquid, and flame resistant protection for chem/bio incidents and is certified to meet NFPA 1994/Class 2 and NFPA 1992. The MT94 guards against exposure to hazardous waste, drug labs, biological threats, and domestic terrorism agents.
Rugged GORE CHEMPAK Ultra Barrier fabric features thin, lightweight, and high-strength PTFE (polytetrafluouroethylene) film sandwiched within tough DuPont Nomex outer and inner layers.
- Streamlined design and light weight deliver optimum comfort and natural freedom of movement
- Rugged construction allows you to perform in the most challenging of circumstances
- Re-usable for multiple wears and washings, if not exposed or contaminated
- Certified for use with Gore G9492 gloves and OnGuard HAZMAX 87012 Boots
- Navy or tan colour
- Hook and loop belt loops to hold equipment belt securely
- ID patches on chest and shoulders for hook and loop mounted badges
- Roomy thigh pockets
- Hook and loop wrist and leg cuff adjustments for secure fit
- NTOA Member tested and recommended
Combine with the Commando Stretch Undergarment to provide users with optimum protection.