The DroneGun MkIII is a compact, lightweight drone countermeasure designed for one hand operation. The product provides a safe countermeasure against a wide range of drone models. It allows for a controlled management of drone payload such as explosives, with no damage to common drones models or surrounding environment due to the drones generally responding via a vertical controlled landing on the spot, or returning back to the starting point (assisting to track the operator), with an immediate cease of video back to the drone pilot.
RF disruption activation will also interfere with any live video streaming (FPV) back to the remote controller halting the collection of video footage and intelligence by the drone operator.
Benefits of DroneGun MKIII:
- Lightweight: 1.95kg total device weight including battery
- Effective coverage: Allows for an up to 500m coverage, in a wide range of environmental conditions
- Fully Integrated: Battery powered hand-gun style solution, one person operation
- Easy to use: minimal technical training for set up or use required, highly portable design
- Immediate video cease: immediately ceases video transmission back to the drone operator
- Enables investigation: drone remains intact and available for forensic investigation
- Additional Frequency Bands: Option to disrupt multiple RF frequency bands simultaneously (433MHz, 915MHz, 2.4GHz & 5.8GHz)
- GNSS Disruption: Optional GNSS disruption capablity (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo)
- Protected: Unit supplied packed in rugged carry case