29mm Dual Pointer Assembly
The Proparms 29mm Dual Pointer is a new laser that has been preset to have two laser dots converge into one point at a distance of 3 metres. At a distance of less than 3 metres, the target area is centred between the two points.
Compatible for use with:
- 29mm Neutrex Waterjet Disrupter
- 29mm LT Neutrex Titanium Disruptor
- 29mm Recoilless Waterjet Disrupter
- RAM (Recoil Absorbing Mechanism)
- Slim (Recoil Absorbing Mechanism)
- 2 red laser beams of 5 mW power or below (eye-safe).
- Single point of convergence of the two beams is preset at 3 metres.
- Provides a dual dot reference that is mechanically aligned on the barrel’s axis.
- Securely mounts over the barrel of the disrupter, minimising movement during firing.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.5 cm x 9.5 cm x 7.0 cm
- Weight: 0.6 kg
- Composition: Aluminium, Stainless Steel & Brass
- Convergence point: Preset at 3 metres
- Laser diode beam colour: Red
- Laser power output: < 5mW (visible), <1mW (Infrared)
- Laser diode wavelength: 632-1550 nm
- Laser class: IIIA (eye safe)
- Battery type: Single cell, CR123, 1300 mAh Lithium (battery not supplied)
- Battery voltage output: 3 Volt
- Number of batteries used: 1
- Battery operating life: Approx. 15 hours