Detonator Containment Unit DCU1000
The Detonator Containment Unit DCU1000 provides blast protection to personnel when storing, handling and transporting bulk quantities of electric and non-electric detonators. The DCU1000 reduces the UN Hazard Classification and compatibility group from 1.1B to 1.4S, making it compliant with road and air transportation regulations and enabling cost effective logistical options.
- Certified with UN Hazard Classification 1.4S – compliant with road & air transport regulations
- Prevents sympathetic detonation
- Contains blast and secondary fragments protecting nearby personnel
- Enables detonators and explosives to be stored and transported in same vehicle improving logistical options and significantly reducing transport costs
- Suits most standard types of detonators