HAL HD Heavy Duty Hook and Line Kit
HAL HD Heavy Duty Hook and Line Kit is engineered specifically for use in all EOD/IEDD, search situations and CMD tasks dealing with UXO’s, as well as certain confined space operations.
The HAL HD Hook and Line Kit is recommended for semi-remote rigging tasks involving heavy loads, large explosive devices and vehicle towing, even in confined spaces where remote manipulation is especially important. The kit integrates with the Med-Eng Single Line Tripod, Lightweight Tripod, HAL General Service (GS) Kit and GS Lite Hook and Line Kit to form a complete system.
The HAL Heavy Duty Kit was developed in close co-operation with British Army EOD units and provides a field-proven and essential semi-remote rigging capability.
- Designed for heavy loads and vehicle clearance
- Includes slings, hooks, shackles, snatch blocks/pulleys and ground anchors
- Includes a 150 m low-stretch line and reel
- Components can attach to a suspect vehicle, container or large UXO quickly and securely with minimal disturbance
- Snatch blocks allow the operator to change the direction of the line to gain protection or to operate in confined areas
- Ground anchors enable the snatch blocks/pulleys to be used where there are no natural anchorage points