AMT Mini Det Pouch
Designed for use in AMT (Advanced Manual Techniques) and manual render safe applications the small, lightweight Mini Det Pouch enables personnel to carry a single electric or non-electric detonator with complete safety.
Using SabreMatTM technology, the AMT Mini Det Pouch prevents personnel against fragmentation, blast effects and detonation transmission. The Pouch is best carried in waist belt webbing bandolier (4 units), or, in an individual Molle det carrier.
The AMT Mini Det Pouch has been tested with a No.8 electric detonator initiated inside the chamber with no fragmentation or external blast effect being produced. In addition, to simulate IED-defeat activity, the unit has also been tested with a No.8 electric detonator together with 0.5 grams of C4 adhered to it. Again, no fragmentation or external blast effects resulted.
Designed and manufactured to the highest possible quality standards in the United Kingdom by Energetics Technology Ltd. Energetics Technology Ltd are experts in the field of blast mitigation and blast containment research and development, product manufacture and product testing.
- Completely contains blast pressure wave and fragmentation protecting personnel
- Enables detonators to be safely carried in theatre
- Light weight and simple to use
- Multiple AMT Mini’s can be carried in belt webbing pouches
- Can be used with electric or non-electric detonators.
- Robust hard-wearing unit with nonconductive coating