20mm Neutrex Waterjet Disruptor
The 20mm Neutrex Waterjet Disruptor was the original disruptor that led to Proparms becoming a world leader in disruptor technology. It is still considered by many to be the best “all purpose disruptor” available on the market. It is highly versatile and can be used in a variety of situations, including underwater.
The 20mm Neutrex Waterjet Disruptor may be used in either manual or robot deployment. With a current of 24 volts per 1 amp, it is compatible with robot power supplies. No tools are required for setup and preparation. The unit is made of a hollow construction to reduce blast barriers. The stand has a unique cable-locking cam to secure the firing line. Setup and deployment is approximately 2 ½ minutes.
- Removable Safety Pin in Breech Block for safeguard against premature discharge
- Anti-slip ring is incorporated into Barrel to prevent Barrel from sliding in Clamp
- Recoil Reduced Venturi reduces recoil by approximately 15% (water shots only)
- Barrel Clamp with locking nut
- Optical Sight for precision aiming 3 metres standoff (optional accessory)
- Disrupting capability-effective range up to 3 metres