At EPE we understand how important it is to have your equipment 100% operational, 100% of the time. We have a proven track record supporting Defence, Law Enforcement and other government agencies with the maintenance of operational EOD protective equipment and Radio Frequency equipment, providing the necessary confidence to end users that the equipment they rely on in demanding situations will perform as expected. EPE has provided real cost benefits to these Agencies, streamlining the process and offering a flexible solution which enables us to inspect, service and maintain equipment in situ or at our extensive repair facility. This has drastically reduced turnaround times for Defence and Police by up to 900% with associated significant cost reductions.
EPE successfully delivers contracts such as:
- Fourth line maintenance support to the ADF and NZDF,
- Fourth line maintenance support to Attorney Generals Department, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and State and Territory Police,
- Integration and field support throughout the Middle East, and
- Robotics maintenance training to the ADF.
EPE currently utilises FiiX Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for all ILS needs.
FiiX CMMS has the ability to:
- Provide an open portal for customers to submit a Maintenance Request,
- Provide customer access to technical manuals,
- Track assets and service history,
- Control Work Order management,
- Produce repetitive and automatic preventative maintenance tasks,
- Plan maintenance activities via calendar,
- Control inventory, and
- Conduct purchasing from suppliers.
Team of Expert OEM Trained and Accredited Maintenance Engineers:
EPE offers a comprehensive analysis, diagnostic and repair service aimed at maintaining a sustainable field capability for the entire equipment life cycle. All maintenance engineers utilise their extensive industry background and are OEM trained and endorsed with genuine parts support, procedures, software and firmware upgrades utilised throughout the maintenance process.
- Operational Military experience
- Electronics and communications technician background
- Experience with Military repair and logistic process
- Maintainers who are exclusively OEM trained and endorsed
- Vast industry experience and network
- Electrical licence
- Radiation Safety Officers
Our Maintenance team delivers services in the following areas:
EPE provides a complete maintenance solution for your teams ROV and UGV assets. Our service includes:
- Onsite maintenance packages including Technical Inspections and periodic servicing,
- Fourth line repairs and physical upgrades,
- Maintenance training for ROV systems, and
- Extensive experience and knowledge with current in-service fleets.
EPE facilitates and performs maintenance on a diverse range of EOD PPE including:
- Technical and Non-Technical Inspections,
- Repair and replacement of defective or unsatisfactory items, and
- Sourcing new items compatible with existing systems.
EPE maintenance and support services offer an integrated portfolio of ECM services, designed to mitigate the threat posed by IED’s and those who attempt to use them. Services include:
• Technical Inspections and calibration of FP ECM main units and ancillaries,
• Vehicle mounted and man-portable equipment repairs,
• Vehicle installation solutions, and
• Waveform design and troubleshooting.
EPE offer maintenance support to a broad range of EOD support systems, including:
- Biological Detection equipment,
- Non Magnetic Tool Kits,
- Protection and Tactical Systems,
- Armoured Vehicles and Crew Survivability Systems,
- CBRE Support Equipment, and
- X ray Systems.
EPE has been providing Systems Integration support for many years and has a proven path to achieving success. EPE has integrated complex Rf systems; and mechanical and cooling systems into a range of military and civilian platforms. This equipment will be optimised to operate in harmony with the vehicle power capacity and communications equipment to ensure uncompromising equipment function. Integration services include:
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR),
- Interface protocol solutions,
- Integration of legacy systems to modern devices, and
- Video/Voice/Data systems integration.
The EPE maintenance team has designed and continues to deliver maintenance packages to technical staff within the ADF. The training has seen an incremental rise in equipment availability and user knowledge. Maintenance training includes:
- Talon ROV maintenance training,
- Dragon Runner ROV maintenance training, and
- Maintenance training is deliverd by Cert IV qualified staff in training and assesment.