AMT Mini Det Pouch
Designed for use in AMT (Advanced Manual Techniques) and manual render safe applications the small and lightweight AMT Mini Det Pouch enables personnel to carry a single electric or non-electric detonator with complete safety. Using SabreMat™ technology, the AMT Mini Det Pouch prevents personnel against fragmentation, blast effects and detonation transmission, whilst on operations. The AMT Mini Det pouch is best carried in waist belt webbing bandolier (4 units), which can be supplied upon request.
- Completely contains blast pressure wave and fragmentation protecting personnel
- Enables detonators to be safely carried in theatre
- Light weight and simple to use
- Multiple AMT Mini’s can be carried in belt webbing pouches
- Can be used with electric or non-electric detonators.
- Robust hard-wearing unit with nonconductive coating
The AMT Mini Det Pouch has been tested with a No.8 electric detonator initiated inside the chamber with no fragmentation or
external blast effect being produced. In addition, to simulate de-mining activity, the unit has also been tested with a No.8 electric detonator together with 0.5 grams of C4 adhered to it. Again, no fragmentation or external blast effects resulted.