CORE Flex Camera
CORE Flex Camera is the latest evolution of the versatile handheld inspection tool. High-Definition, digitally encrypted video is captured through a 25 cm or 46 cm flex and stay camera neck. The CORE Flex Camera combines extreme low light sensitivity with thermal fusion technology to provide unsurpassed detail and definition. Video is streamed wirelessly to the CORE monitor over an AES 256-bit encrypted channel. An optional hard wire cable connection is available for RF-restricted environments.
Additionally, the CORE Flex Camera includes a 2.5 cm eyepiece that displays high definition video. High-intensity IR illumination is controlled and adjusted directly from the Flex Camera or remotely on the CORE Monitor.
- High-Definition 1280 x 720p Colour Video
- Long wave infrared (LWIR) thermal imager
- 10in and 18in flexible camera neck options
- 2 High-intensity IR LED Illumination, 0-100% dimmable
- Attaches to 10ft POLE Grip, 17ft POLE Grip, or CORE Grip
- Colour Eyepiece with 1.0in AMOLED Display (CORE Grip)
- Lightweight high density graphite pole (POLE Grip)
- Wireless Video Transmission – 5 GHz
- WPA2-PSK Authentication and AES Encryption
- Graphical LCD for status information
- Hardwire video option for RF-restricted environments
- MicroSD card video recording (32GB)