ICP NewTech Avenger LT
The Avenger LT combines high performance with Ease of Use. Built on the proven architecture of the Avenger UGV, this product’s “Point & Go” philosophy answers the user’s call for reduced training burden and fast deployment.
The Avenger LT can perform missions typically performed by medium robots. The Avenger LT is straightforward to operate, using a lightweight laptop-based console. It is supplied with wireless communications as standard making it ideal for use in EOD/IEDD operations.
The Avenger LT has a low centre of gravity combined with a powerful and a hight torque drive assembly, making it an extremely rugged and robust medium sized UGV with exceptional cross-country and climbing ability. The Avenger LT is fitted with a six Degree of Freedom (DoF) Manipulator Arm providing remote manipulation capability.
- Credible RF range & performance employing COFDM radio communications
- Fast and powerful drive system using latest BDLC technology
- Continuous operation for at least 4 hours
- 6 DOF high power Manipulator
- 2 Way Audio
- High power PZ camera
- Excellent Low light operation
- Market leading performance
- CBRNE Integrated sensors available
- Mil-Spec Portable Command Console