At EPE we understand how important it is to have your equipment 100% operational, 100% of the time. We have a proven track record supporting Defence, Law Enforcement and other government agencies with the maintenance of operational EOD protective equipment and Radio Frequency equipment, providing the necessary confidence to end users that the equipment they rely on in demanding situations will perform as expected. EPE has provided real cost benefits to these Agencies streamlining the process and offering a flexible solution which enables us to inspect/service/maintain equipment in situ or at our extensive repair facility. This has drastically reduced turnaround times for Defence and Police by up to 1000% with associated significant cost reductions.
Types of contracts:
• Forth line maintenance support to the ADF
• Forth line maintenance support to Attorney Generals Department, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and State and Territory Police
• Integration and field support throughout the Middle East
• Robotics maintenance training to the ADF
EPE offers a comprehensive analysis, diagnostic and repair service aimed at maintaining a sustainable field capability for the entire equipment life cycle.
All maintenance engineers utilise their extensive industry background and are OEM trained and endorsed with genuine parts support, procedures, software and firmware upgrades utilised throughout the maintenance process.
Maintenance Team and skills
- Operational Military Experience
- Electronics and Communications Technician Background
- Experience with Military repair and logistic process
- OEM training and endorsements
- Vast industry experience and network
- Electrical licence
- Radiation Safety Officers