BCS4 Body Cooling System
The BCS4 Body Cooling System is the preferred personal body cooling system of Bomb Disposal Technicians and EOD Operators worldwide.
This autonomous, leg-mounted portable chiller system integrates seamlessly with the Med-Eng EOD 9 bomb suit and the EOD 8 bomb disposal suits and the Med-Eng SRS 5 Protective Suit and Helmet ensemble.
The cooling system has been proven through documented testing to greatly reduce the effects of heat stress for Bomb Disposal Technicians when operating in extreme heat environments and conditions. A cooling system is critical to the smooth performance of an operator in just about any environment.
BCS4 Body Cooling System main features:
- Kit is available as either a vest and hood, or a 3 piece Liquid Circulating Garment (LCG)
- Delta Wing pump & power unit have a slim profile for greater mobility
- Kit includes an Ice Energy Bottle pouch, HS50 Ice Energy Bottle and carrying bag
- The HS50 Ice Energy bottles are easily changed to extend the mission
- 6V NiMH rechargeable battery