BLASTech Seating – Crew/Troop Seat
BLASTech Seating – Crew/Troop is an ultra lightweight blast seat designed and tested against severe blast loads, including lateral loadings.
BLASTech Seating – Crew/Troop Specifications:
- Auto weight adjustability
- Flexible mounting (floor/rear/roof)
- Full functionality (fore/aft/elevation)
- 5-point harness as standard
- Fold-up seat pan
- Head and shoulder bolsters for side seating support
- Proven, rugged, consistent and in-service multi axial mitigation system and seat design –military off the shelf solution
- Fully certified to road legislation requirements
- Fold forward seat back option for storage access
- Mass – from 20 kg
- Patented recovery system allows use of a minimum of 200% of stroke under seat for energy absorption
- Attenuation for primary and secondary loads, each exceeding 9.3 m/s over 5 ms (reported maximum delta-V from MGA test)
- Certification to US and UK safety requirements (Inc FMVSS 207 / 208 / 210)
- Seat exceeds material flammability requirements of FMVSS 302
- Flexible mounting – floor/rear/roof
- Head and shoulder bolsters
- Fold-up seat base
- Fold-forward seat option for storage access
In Service / Designed For:
Led by a passion for engineering and eye for creative design, every Jankel product solves a particular challenge. Jankel built its expertise through a combination of testing, simulation and in theatre experience and as a result have proven and dependable solutions in service the world over.
Form development design and engineering to testing, manufacturing and delivery every product gives the same built in precision, continuity and attention dto detail.